updates

BREAKING NEWS
  • Welcome to the site RTA Mods! You can use paypal to support the team - tech.supp.rta.mods@gmail.com
  • Author
    Sarah1224
    Participant

Hello! After wo days I still waiting for updated trucks and trailers 1.43. Can you send me please? I pressed button Update but after two days it’s still yellow.

Digital X
      Participant

I’m a bit lost on the update procedure, I click “Update” in my profile but the page just refreshes. It has never gone orange or green for me, it stays grey just like all the other buttons in my profile. I have purchased the Mack Superliner which is still version v4.9 (game version 1.40) in my Mega folder.

Am I overlooking something here?

Digital X
        Participant

Can’t even seem to edit my post. When I select United Kingdom it goes to UAE, I am not in the UAE…

TruckerMoon
          Participant

I pushed Update last week and I came back today to check and it reset again…

Digital X
            Participant

Hopefully an Admin sees is, I’m just a bit lost.

room217au
              Participant

Once you own a certain number of RTA mods, you can be VIP member. Updates are automatically added to your mega folder, which Oleg creates for you.
                To be honest tho, the rate of update deliveries was going great there for a while but has again dwindled away. I ‘ve been waiting for the Maxicube for nine months now, even though it has been ‘updated and ready to send’ since before January 2022.

Digital X
                Participant

I have the mega folder setup in my profile, but the latest game version it says in 1.40. I have pressed “update” numerous times.

Digital X
                  Participant

Wait, room217au do you mean I don’t get updates unless I’m a VIP or am I reading you wrong…?

room217au
                    Participant

As far as I am aware, there’s no need to press ‘update’ link after being designated a VIP, but regular users do have to press the update button.
                      Everyone gets updates, it’s just that the delivery schedules/times/frequencies are sketchy at best. I was just saying that VIP doesn’t seem to offer much of an advantage.
                      I’ve been buying RTA models for many years now so the ‘VIP’ thing was never a reason for me to continue to buy models.
                      I understand the complexities involved in making/editing models and I (sometimes) wait patiently for them but what will eternally perplex me is that models that are labelled “updated to 1.43” and “ready to be sent” can sit there for months and nobody at RTA seems to be able to find the energy to ditribute those models. There is never an explanation or reason. It just sits there like a lost teddy bear in a rainy playground.

Digital X
                      Participant

I gotcha, thanks.

MagicElmo
                        Participant

I see, thanks for the info room217au.

I came here to see if I did something wrong as I pushed the update button two days ago and nothing is happenig. I guess I have to be a bit more patient, but it’s a bit of a shame that the updates don’t seem to be of a reliable frequency.

hey, sooo none of my trucks have been updated i have clicked on the update button multiple times and nothing happens my trucks are still running on the 1.41 version……….. its been almost a year since i have purchased almost all of yalls trucks whats going on??? do yall need to set up a new mega folder for me?????? i havent used the trucks for months cause i havent been able to update them some assitance would be appreciated. Thank you……..

savade
                          Participant

Hi :-), meine letzten Updates sind von 1.40/41. Könnte mal jemand bitte meinen Megafolder aktualisieren ?? Das mit dem Update-Button funktioniert bei mir leider nicht !!

Danke im Voraus

savade
                            Participant

Hi :-), meine letzten Updates sind von 1.40/41. Könnte mal jemand bitte meinen Megafolder aktualisieren ?? Das mit dem Update-Button funktioniert bei mir leider nicht !! Bitte mal um eine Reaktion !!

Danke im Voraus

simonsk
                              Participant

hello, are the trailers coming back for ets2?

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 108 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.