updates

BREAKING NEWS
  • Welcome to the site RTA Mods! You can use paypal to support the team - tech.supp.rta.mods@gmail.com
  • Author
    jacobneilson
    Participant

ive gone into my profile and clicked on update and the light stays orange and says update required then i click it again and the light goes off and then just says update and nothing happens any help would be appreciated.

Administrator
      Keymaster

Hello
        ….With our new Update System the updating of your purchased trucks & trailers is as simple as logging into your user account and clicking the UPDATE button which will turn ORANGE indicating that the update process has been triggered. Once this update request is received it will be processed and the UPDATE button in your account will turn GREEN to tell you that your updates have been sent through to your Mega folder from which you can download them….

WallyDallenbach
        Participant

For more than 2 days I have had the announcement that an update for the K108 will be sent. But there is no update in the Mega folder.
          Maybe someone can check that? Many Thanks.

WallyDallenbach
          Participant

Already done, thanks.

C4Petko
            Participant

Здравствуйте. Отправьте пожалуйста обновление для K108 ATS.

Нажал на кнопку, но уже в течении нескольких дней ни чего не приходит.

Спасибо.

C4Petko
              Participant

Hello.

A few days ago ive gone into my profile and clicked on update for the K108 ATS . But update button is stil orange.
                Maybe someone can check that?

Thanks.

aasguard
                Participant

still missing a few trucks and trailers any chance knowing when they will be done

Grego4422
                  Participant

im still waiting for my updates to 1.40 for a couple of days now

cheekycanadiangamer
                    Participant

same im still waiting on my updates i dont think their updates are as efficient as they thought it would be

ScWe
                      Participant

Still waiting for updates it has been 3 days and no reply from PM or Email and the button is still showing orange.

Grego4422
                        Participant

yeah im in the same vote 4 days or so and no movement

cheekycanadiangamer
                          Participant

i can tell you this  i wont buy another thing from RTA if this keeps up and i will tell others to not buy from them either  im so sick of paying for these mods and not getting the updates the last updated trucks i got were for 1.35 of ats  still waiting

room217au
                            Participant

apply to become VIP member.

cheekycanadiangamer
                              Participant

and spend more money no thanks should not need to become vip to get my updates that i should be getting for free for something i payed for

he47hn
                                Participant

im having the same issue click on the update required then it goes away click it again and it comes back not updating though

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 108 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.