updates

BREAKING NEWS
  • Welcome to the site RTA Mods! You can use paypal to support the team - tech.supp.rta.mods@gmail.com
  • Author
    room217au
    Participant

@he47hn Pretty sure VIPs don’t need to click any update button? They’ll just appear in your mega folder.

PvtStash
      Participant

Yup. I have never needed to click anything for an update since they started using Mega, they always appear eventually.

SIRO CONVOY
        Participant

Silly question as I am just coming back and awaiting updates as of today so not worried yet, but the Mega Folder, it is where and how do I find it ?

CK81144
          Participant

I have been trying to get updates also but nothing happens when I click the update button.  Nothing new in my Mega folder and no response from RTA when I sent a message from the old site.  Can anyone help?

room217au
            Participant

Next updates from July 14, the updates page now says.
              RTA have been busy scribbling away it would appear.
              Good stuff.

NMdestructeur67
              Participant

Hello everyone, I wanted to know if there is an administrator to answer me, I have the impression that there is no one on this forum, I asked for updates but no one answers, my trucks and remoeque no longer works under version 1.41, I had to deactivate it at all does not suit me. while it is material to buy.

Attachments:
                You must be logged in to view attached files.
                Rider88
                Participant

Hi NMDESTRUCTEUR67,

1. It is pretty easy to make any ATS/ETS mod to be compatible with 1.41 by updating a version value in one single file. I’ve done it for some of my Steam mods straight after the 1.41 release. There was nothing in that release impacting trucks or trailers so no extensive reworks are required for the mods itself. PM me if interested and I can explain how to update your mods manually, just not in front of my PC at the moment.

2. You’re right, there are no admins to answer your queries on this forum. My story is even funnier. I tried to purchase a few mods and got refunds (thanks for that RTA, at least I didn’t get robbed!). I asked everyone I could find including admins on this forum, Oleg Verhovodov himself in a private email, created a topic asking to explain why this is happening… Guess what? Silence was my answer! It is just a complete waste of time. The only reason I kept trying is because I like RTA’s Peterbilt 359 a bit more than FLX’s one and there are no Mack Superliner mods available from anywhere else, these are the two trucks I am missing to complete my collection of favourties. To be honest, I got no idea what has happened to RTA and why their customer support has degraded so much. I know a few people who bought their mods last year and had zero complaints. Apparently that’s not the case anymore so yeah, wish you the best of luck and hope you’ll get your answers at some point.

utgard
                  Participant

Unfortunately their customer support is poor, but I’m very disappointed with the ETA of 379, not fulfiling their obligations, and zero fucks given.

“Upcoming updates for 379:

March 12-14 – version 1.0

March 20-22 – version 1.1

March 29-31 – version 1.2

April 10-12 – version 1.3

April 20-22 – version 1.4

April 28-30 – version 1.5”

But hey, lesson learned.

NMdestructeur67
                    Participant

Bonjour Cavalier88 , je te remercie je n’aie jamais ue de soucies avec rta mods , c’est seulement depuis qu’ils ont changer de site .

oui je t’enverrait un message , j’avais déjà essayer mais je n’y arrive pas et le métier que j’exerce ne me permet pas de m’en occuper ,

je suis chauffeur déménageur et je suis partie toute la semaine .

Lukasz
                      Participant

mialem zielony kolor,czyli aktualizacja wyslana,lecz na moim mega folterze od wczoraj do dzisiaj nic nie dotarlo.Nacisnolen na zielony przycisk i spowrotem zmienil sie na zulty

Lukasz
                        Participant

<span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>mialem zielony kolor, aktualizacja wyslana,lecz na moim mega folterze od wczoraj do dzisiaj nic nie dotarlo.Nacisnolen na zielony przycisk i spowrotem zmienil sie na zulty</span></span>

room217au
                          Participant

and yet.. ALL of my RTA trucks (8) loaded into 1.41 without any change at all to 1.40 version?

FlavioSSA
                            Participant

K108 panel lights are not working after 1.41 update in here.

Lukasz
                              Participant

ko dzięki nie wiedziałem

Lukasz
                                Participant

<span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>ko dzięki nie piosenkiem</span></span>

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 108 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.