Proposals-Wishes-bugs Peterbilt 379

BREAKING NEWS
  • Welcome to the site RTA Mods! You can use paypal to support the team - tech.supp.rta.mods@gmail.com
  • Author
    Administrator
    Keymaster

Please write in this topic, your claims, suggestions, requests for Peterbilt 379. If you find bugs or inaccuracies, etc please attach screenshots so that we can easily understand what the problem is. Thank you

RickEggers
      Participant

I am enjoying the truck a lot and I think it’s a great starting point. I found some bugs while testing it out.

1. Both exclusive steering wheels and the 2nd standard wheel show a texture bug.

2. The driver/passenger windows appear to be too reflective.

3. The first standard wheel does not turn correctly. Hopefully the picture can illustrate that.

4. The CB doesn’t light up like the one in the 359 does. Here are two comparison shots with the 359 version first and the 379 version second.

Attachments:
        You must be logged in to view attached files.
        AlexD
        Participant

здравствуйте. у меня игра падает после того как я пытаюсь сесть за руль файл прилагается.

Attachments:
          AlexD
          Participant

все теперь понятно. на вылет влияет джипиэс в кабине. я его убрал и вроде заработало но все же почему-то ругается на интерьер Дафа хотя я и в помине его нигде не видел странно как то.

Oleg_Verkhovodov
            Participant

thanks for your comment mate.

1. I have no problem with the texture on the steering wheel.

2. The problem with the glasses, this is because of 1.40, I hope the SCS will soon fix it.

3. Yes, we missed the rudder setting, the axle is already set correctly, in the next update it will work correctly.

4. The textures of the radio will also be fixed.

I think that the headlights also need to be adjusted a little, the textures and materials do not look very realistic.

Attachments:
              Oleg_Verkhovodov
              Participant

Привет, Миша появится и разберется в чем проблема)

PvtStash
                Participant

Nothing new to add to bug list, looks nice so far. Messed around with it a bit, hope you don’t mind.

Attachments:
                  AlexD
                  Participant

Всем доброго дня. Согласен получается не плохой грузовичок. Мне тоже понравился, но заметил не соответствие в индикации на дисплее при включении подсветки панели приборов и далее ближнего света индикатор ближнего света не горит, а вот когда включаешь дальний свет он загорается вместо того чтоб загорался индикатор дальнего света. Ну может это на данном этапе рабочий момент и потом все будет как надо, но для сведения решил описать данную проблему потому как она есть, а может в действительности чего перепутали.

Administrator
                    Keymaster

Здравствуйте.По анимации,ещё не всё настроено,а лампа дальнего света,горит правильно – текстура синяя.Но из за стекла и нового освещения,цвет стал зеленым))
                      В версии 1.2 – 1.3 будут завершены настроики салона и анимации.
                      В версии 1.1 всё еще есть ошибки и это вполне нормально,когда из тысячи мелких деталей,есть ошибки на 5-10 деталях.
                      Для 379 очень много вариантов салона и деталей обвеса… Грузовик будет очень хороший

AlexD
                      Participant

ну и замечательно. я просто для сведения. пока в процессе работы это нормально. а какая окончательная версия релизная будет когда все будет как задумано.

Administrator
                        Keymaster

Описание развития 379

Peterbilt 379

AlexD
                          Participant

КРУТО

room217au
                            Participant

Thanks for swift delivery of 379 v1.1
                              I’m using it in ATS v1.40 which is now public release.
                              Changing the front step in the upgrade shop shows this:

Attachments:
                              Administrator
                              Keymaster

strange, you haven’t moved the files or you might have a conflict?

Attachments:
                                room217au
                                Participant

Well, I don’t have any other RTA trucks, or any trucks at all, in my mod folder.

I did notice there was “environment000” in the folder structure. Not sure if it should be there?

Currently re-extracting part 1 and 2 again.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.