Peterbilt 379

BREAKING NEWS
  • Welcome to the site RTA Mods! You can use paypal to support the team - tech.supp.rta.mods@gmail.com
  • Author
    Administrator
    Keymaster

Attention to all VIP clients!
      You can make an advance payment for Peterbilt 379 right now. Price for the ATC or ETS-2 version = $ 19.99. For this price you will get the standard version 379 + limited version 379X (for those who do not know what 379x means https://www.bulktransporter.com/…/model-379x-production…)

Peterbilt 379 / 379X was created by our team in the period from 2018-2019. This is a new level of quality from our team, because in the production of this 3D model we used the most modern technologies, the 3D model has a geometry accuracy of up to 98% (2% for an error). Anyone who makes an advance payment, the mod will be sent to you on March 12.

Peterbilt 379 / 379X EXHD
      This truck is a limited edition truck and is the first LIMITED EDITION sale in the last 2 years.
      Peterbilt 379 will be available only for VIP customers like the entire limited edition
      The truck will be upgraded from Peterbilt 379 version 1.0 to version 2.0 Peterbilt 379X EXHD
      version 1.0 will add 379
      version 2.0 version 379x will be added
      Please note: That version 379x will not be available for sale to everyone, this version is available only for regular customers who are part of the VIP group.
      Available in the vip shop only
      your profile must have a VIP client mark

Let me remind you that From February 18 to March 1 we add all existing clients to the VIP in a simplified manner.
      If you are a client or VIP client and are not registered on the new site:
      1) register
      2) write to the administrator to add you to the VIP group or send a request to the VIP group yourself
      https://rta-mods.com/groups/vip/

Administrator
      Keymaster

Why is 379x limited and what will be the differences between 379 for all clients and 379x for VIP clients?

379x was sold as limited edition and we are making 379x limited edition. This model will be produced in quantity of 379pcs and access for this version will only be available to those who made a pre-order from February 20 to March 10
        If the number of customers who are interested in buying the limited version from February 20 to March 10 is less than 379 people, this model will participate in the promotion for VIP customers until the last copy is sold. After that, access to the limited version will be closed.

379 has a lot of details and all kinds of options for cabins, chassis, etc., and it is impossible to create one mod in which all options will be included. The weight of 1 mod will be more than 4GB and the update will be a very difficult process.
        For this reason, the mod will be split into several mods.
        1) option for all customers
        Includes USA version, Australian version. 3.0 will add custom version
        from version 1.0 to 1.9 USA version
        from version 2.0 to 2.9 Australian version
        in version 3.0 adding a custom version
        (custom version – this will be a separate mod that will be shipped with the 3.0 update)

2) version for vip clients
        option – usa, australia, 379x + some custom details.
        from version 1.0 to 1.5 USA version
        from version 1.5 to 2.0 Australian version + some details of the custom version.
        from version 2.5 to 3.0 adding and expanding custom version
        (custom version – this will be a separate mod that will be shipped with the 2.5 update)

variant 379 custom
        will have many details for both the USA version and the Australian version.

utgard
        Participant

Hey,

I was wondering about the schedule/updates. Are they still ongoing or you’re planning a full release at some point?

Cheers!

The Dude
          Participant

Is there any way to still purchase this mod?, thank you.

bubbdamadaussie
            Participant

I just purchased tis the other day and paid the full $25 I have’nt even received a confirmation from you so I suppose the discounted price does not apply to me.

I also asked where can I get the Ford LTL9000 and have not received an answer.

kevink
              Participant

Hello,

I sent a request to join the VIP group a number of months ago, and it is still pending approval.

Please advise on the status.

Jack
                Participant

As is generally known, updates are always coming out. now there is the 1.43 my question is if an update is made how soon can we expect the purchased trucks, trailers to be updated to the new update.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.