Proposals-Wishes-bugs Peterbilt 379

BREAKING NEWS
  • Welcome to the site RTA Mods! You can use paypal to support the team - tech.supp.rta.mods@gmail.com
  • Author
    Administrator
    Keymaster

We turned off the environment and many accessories, but left them in the mod so that many people would not have problems with saving the game. If an accessory was installed, the game will crash and you can remove 000 to make everything work again.
      material
      environment000 / gps000

accessory
      set_glass000 / toybig000 / toyhang000 / toyseat000 / toystand000

room217au
      Participant

Ok. So I can remove them.

Re-extracted parts 1 and 2 and the painted surfaces of one the the front step options (near the bottom of the list) is missing.
        I have the beta version tho.

room217au
        Participant

The problem is still there. I’m choosing to ignore it by not using that accessory option 😀
          Is there a skin template for the Peterbilt 379 pls?

Evad
          Participant

Currently have 2 steering wheels inside the cab lol

Attachments:
            You must be logged in to view attached files.
            Administrator
            Keymaster

There is no such error. You probably have a conflict with another mod.

anton1970
              Participant

Решил прописать этому шикарному грузовику свободную камеру и обнаружился неприятный косячок (щель, дыра или зазор между кабиной и спальником). Просьба исправить. Спасибо.

Sledge
                Participant

The Robinicus, Johnny Cash engine packs on your update page are not accessible for this truck (works fine for K200).  Will these be added at a later date?  Inclusion of the Zeemods engine sounds would be nice as well.   best regards

Evad
                  Participant

I dunno what is wrong then. This is the only truck I have a steering wheel issue with. It seems to install 2 steering wheels at the same time and when I try and change or delete the second one it crashes the game.

I have turned off all other mods except the 379 and engine/transmission mod and this glitch still happens.

Evad
                    Participant

Ok have have fixed the problem, had to sell and rebuy it again.

Cheers!

utgard
                      Participant

Hi Guys, I’m using the latest ver(1.3) of the truck and getting more and more collisions on places like this, but no damage to the truck, just like hitting something.

Attachments:
                        room217au
                        Participant

@utgard
                          Looks like a map issue to me.

utgard
                          Participant

@room217au

Maybe, but no issues on the same spot with SCS’s trucks. Also I’m not using any map mods. I’ll capture it and share the link.

room217au
                            Participant

I didn’t suggest map mods. SCS maps themselves are plagued with little ‘annoyances’.
                              Tyre marks floating above the road, etc. Just thought I’d throw it out there 🙂

Redline43
                              Participant

Hey guys, love the truck.  Model looks great however one thing I noticed is that in the interior view, the standard hood ornament does not line up with the hood.  It sits slightly above it and leaves a gap you can see through.  Not sure how hard it would be to fix, but I hope it is relatively easy to adjust.

I’ve attached a pic where you can see the road line through the gap.

Another thing I wanted to mention is that the turn signal lights on the outside are red in color instead of orange, again not a huge deal but would be nice if it could be easily adjusted.  If I could do it myself I would but have no idea where that stuff is located.

Thanks.

Attachments:
                                utgard
                                Participant

Hi, It’s not a big deal, but it would be great if you readjust the GPS position in the next update.

Attachments:
                                Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.