Proposals-Wishes-bugs WS4800

BREAKING NEWS
  • Welcome to the site RTA Mods! You can use paypal to support the team - tech.supp.rta.mods@gmail.com
  • Author
    Administrator
    Keymaster

Please write in this topic, your claims, suggestions, requests for WS4800. If you find bugs or inaccuracies, etc please attach screenshots so that we can easily understand what the problem is. Thank you

Aussie Wolfie
      Participant

Gday, the 4800 crashes my game whenever i try to do anything with it ( eg. looking at it in the truck dealer ), got the 3.8 version ( tries ets2 and ats version both on ats ) and only other mods active are rta mods and an Rob v’s aussie map

Administrator
        Keymaster

Hello
          Install sound pack for 4800
          RTA_Sound_Pack_2_v1.2
          For WS 4800 / CAT CT660 / MACK Superliner / Peterbilt 359

Karillo-CC
          Participant

Hi guys,I think I’ve a (minor) problem with your WS4800. As you could see from the attached pic, there are no indicator lights on the dashboard. The problem occurs only in daylight. During evening/night the indicators works well. How can I solve?
            Thanks.

Attachments:
            You must be logged in to view attached files.
            Pepo The Pope
            Participant

Any plans of a day cab variant?

Shrapnel 118
              Participant

In the latest version I downloaded there appears to be a bug with the interior on the Chassis A_6x4eu version where the interior has been raised slightly and leaves gaps at the bottom an goes through the roof at the top.

Attachments:
                You must be logged in to view attached files.
                room217au
                Participant

@Shrapnel 118
                  Yep, I saw that too. It appears that the locator for the interior placement is misaligned. RTA will need to fix that one.
                  Don’t hold your breath.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.