Proposals-Wishes-bugs MACK Superliner

BREAKING NEWS
  • Welcome to the site RTA Mods! You can use paypal to support the team - tech.supp.rta.mods@gmail.com
  • Author
    Administrator
    Keymaster

Please write in this topic, your claims, suggestions, requests for MACK Superliner. If you find bugs or inaccuracies, etc please attach screenshots so that we can easily understand what the problem is. Thank you

joshua4501
      Participant

the mirrors are washed out

Attachments:
        You must be logged in to view attached files.
        Miken50bod
        Participant

Would love some more sleeper models for the US version and an option to remove the lights from the fuel tank for a cleaner look.

Digital X
          Participant

I purchased the Mack Superliner last night, all is well and good and I am very happy with it.

However one slight issue that I have just seen is the mirrors are quite bright, compared to that of the external pop up mirrors as you can see in the image.

Is this something that can be fixed easily or is it not much of a concern to warrant fixing?

Attachments:
            Horuga
            Participant

As the previous commenters already said, the side mirrors seem not to be updated to 1.40 yet. It’d be great if you could update them, as especially for night time driving they are quite irritating like this.

Other than that I love the truck

Attachments:
              Administrator
              Keymaster

possible reasons:
                1) Mod conflict
                2) You haven’t uninstalled the old version

Horuga
                Participant

First of all thanks for the quick reply. I just tested it with every other mod deactivated, only the two parts of the Mack and the sound pack were left active. I even went to a garage to change the mirrors, but the other mirrors were the same. I took the attached screenshot when all other mods were deactivated. I’m using the USA cab with the chrome mirrors 01. And I only bought the truck two days ago, so I don’t have any old versions.

Attachments:
                  room217au
                  Participant

@Horuga
                    I’ve never been convinced that simply ‘deactivating’ a mod does anything at all in terms of preventing that mod’s contents from being still involved in the game.
                    To completely remove a mod, in my humble opinion, you need to sell everything to do with that mod – for every mod you have – thn deactivate,THEN save the game, quit, restart and load that particular save game once the game starts again. It is the only way to be sure.

On a related topic, perhaps..

@Administrator

Is there a specific reason the ‘material\environment’ folder exists in a lot of your mods and contains files that natively exist in the game?
                    Could it be at all possible that one or more of those files were overlooked in the update? vehicle reflections, etc?
                    .mat files.. ugh..

Administrator
                    Keymaster

Probably, you often see complaints and screenshots, on the forum or Facebook, about the incorrect display of the chrome interior or exterior
                      Very often, saving the game does not work correctly and the environment does not load correctly for people. It is required to exit the game and re-enter the game. But people do not understand this and write to those support about this problem
                      We gradually remove these files and analyze the presence of complaints

A similar problem was with the metallic color, when people did not play at dx11, but at open gl

room217au
                      Participant

I can honestly say, in the many years I’ve been buying RTA trucks and trailers, that there hasn’t been many issues at all.
                        In fact, I can go further and say the only REAL issue was the size of the models themselves but that was only due to my PC’s weaknesses. I’ve taught myself to be able to modify those models to a large degree and it’s been a more and more enjoyable experience.

In that learning process I have seen where even the slightest typo in a def file can crash the game and that def file could be in the strangest place 🙂
                        SCS change files and how they work quite often and this can make the game not function correctly for seemingly no reason. But there always is a reason and not necessarily RTA’s fault.
                        It’s always a work in progress.

Horuga
                        Participant

Okay, I just tried as suggested here and deactivated all mods, sold everything related to the mods and even all other trucks and trailers, even SCS-made ones, saved, left the game, started it again and sadly it didn’t change anything. But if others aren’t experiencing those issues I’ll keep searching what might cause these issues for me. Thanks for the suggestion though

Digital X
                          Participant

I have seen a few users on the SCS Forum report the same issues with other truck mods mirrors. It may just be a simple fix in Blender but I don’t want to mess with the model.

room217au
                            Participant

@Digital X
                              Just so you know that issues do exist. Not saying it’s the fault of RTA and their trucks, but some weird stuff does show up from time to time.
                              Strange shadow on mirror that follows angle of truck in the sun..

Attachments:
                              Administrator
                              Keymaster

We re-checked all ATS and ETS2 trucks
                                Mirrors work fine
                                You have a mod conflict

Attachments:
                                room217au
                                Participant

I only have RTA trucks in my folder? T908 and Superliner at the moment.

Could my earlier screenshot be showing the shadow from the lefthand exhaust? Superliner truck is absolute stock, no edits.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.