Proposals-Wishes-bugs KW T609

BREAKING NEWS
  • Welcome to the site RTA Mods! You can use paypal to support the team - tech.supp.rta.mods@gmail.com
  • Author
    Administrator
    Keymaster

Please write in this topic, your claims, suggestions, requests for KW T609. If you find bugs or inaccuracies, etc please attach screenshots so that we can easily understand what the problem is. Thank you

jonno323
      Participant

hey i dont have any screenshots but this truck seems to cause my game to crash do you have any suggestions as to what could be causing this i only had the rta aus pack 1 mods in when it would crash

Administrator
        Keymaster

Hello
          send the game log and I’ll see what your problem is

jonno323
          Participant

sorry for the delay have uploaded game log now only mods i had in this save game were rta mods

Attachments:
            You must be logged in to view attached files.
            room217au
            Participant

“00:01:20.493 : [zipfs] START_5000000+XP+Level_v6.1.scs: Unmounted”
              unmounted or not, this file need only be present when you are starting a new profile and want quick money+XP

There’s no way of knowing wha any of those Workshop mods do, but I can tell you that the CAM’s version of T408 even though it SAYS it is updated for 1.40 it may not be. Even if that truck is not activated, it might cause problems.

Map mods are 99% the cause of game crashes.
              I’m also curious as to why the “atlas_t908” and “template.zip” are there. These are only required for truck skinning projects and shouldn’t be in the mod folder.

jonno323
              Participant

ok took out map mods and other external mods was able to go through and customise a t609 but after i hit confirm  my game crashed again here is the latest log file

Attachments:
                You must be logged in to view attached files.
              Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.