Proposals-Wishes-bugs Kenworth T908

BREAKING NEWS
  • Welcome to the site RTA Mods! You can use paypal to support the team - tech.supp.rta.mods@gmail.com
  • Author
    room217au
    Participant

if only the Vawdrey trailers were ownable and updated.

PvtStash
      Participant

It’s on my list of stuff to do mate. No idea when though but I do want to update them and re-work trailer owned etc on them. Could always start from scratch as I have the 3d model of the Vawdrey’s so then I’m not wrecking RTA’s mod. 🙂

room217au
        Participant

ha.. they are ownable. Forgot that. Tsk.

Siltsludge
          Participant

Fantatic Tanker  there m8, any chance of getting my old wrinkled up hands on a set?’

Trucker McCoy
            Participant

(Wish) is it possible to get RHD for the T908 in ATS? I know it doesn’t make sense and probably requires a lot of work but, due to Aussie maps and me actually wanting RHD to be more realistic, (lol I know) I just thought it would be a good idea.

Attachments:
              You must be logged in to view attached files.
              suncenyin
              Participant

Please add tri-drive chrome wings,just like user PvtStash’s truck.

HuNTz tHe HaCk
                Participant

Hi guys, so i have just updated the game from 1.39 to 1.41. I have gone to use the T908 and have found 2 issues. 1st issue is I have no lights for the tanks, bullbar/ bumpers & mirrors. (1st screenshot)

2nd issue is the lights on the roof lights have black showing on the lenses instead of the orange. (2nd screenshot) the top lights on the sleeper are showing half black and orange.

Not sure if this is a known issue or can be easily fixed? Looking forward to a reply.

Thanks

Attachments:
                  Targanon
                  Participant

Well I wish they would just do an update and fix a lot of the issues.. the windows in the t908  internals smokey.

the Sounds internals things like the turbo it just isn’t there.. no turbo sound till you are sitting a set of light to turn or something then you hear the turbo spool up without even touching the throttle..

the headlights .. I have a fix for the headlights.. I tweaked them took me forever to get it just nice.. not sure if its accurate but at least I can see with the bloody things..

( happy to share it to owners)

the rotating orange lights if you have the K200 installed are all upside down.. on all trucks..

a lot of the accessories are not available.. either remove them or fix them..

the adblue tank is not big enough you get 1/2 a tank down and have to refill because the adblue is running out…

anyway that just what I can think of .. quickly..

TruckerMoon
                    Participant

+1 on adblue issue, the lcd screen said I had like 1k+ miles yet the adblue needed to be filled up

AdrianStephard33
                      Participant

Hi there

Could anyone please advise me how to easily fix the clarity of windshield? Thank you for answer.

Attachments:
                        Administrator
                        Keymaster

Hello
                          We fixed this for 1.43
                          When the game is released to stable version 1.43 we will add to your folder

AdrianStephard33
                          Participant

Oukey, thanks for the feedback 🙂

Arfur
                            Participant

The ATS model requires accessory slots for front warning flags and roof-mounted Beacon lights. These items are used when pulling heavy loads on oversized trailers. The Kenworth T 908 mod I own (Game Version 1.43Xdoes not have these items available. The attached photo shows typical mounting points for these items.

Attachments:
                              room217au
                              Participant

The 908 v7.2 has slots for beacons that appear when selecting the “Horns” (Signal) node.

Attachments:
                                PvtStash
                                Participant

The flags go on the trailer, not the truck. The truck uses an oversize sign.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.