Proposals-Wishes-bugs k 108

BREAKING NEWS
  • Welcome to the site RTA Mods! You can use paypal to support the team - tech.supp.rta.mods@gmail.com
  • Author
    Administrator
    Keymaster

Please write in this topic, your claims, suggestions, requests for Kenworth K108. If you find bugs or inaccuracies, etc please attach screenshots so that we can easily understand what the problem is. Thank you

Sir Lawrence
      Participant

how did my k108 turn into the k104B… i dont know what happened

room217au
        Participant

Did you accidentally download the K104B mod? It will certainly interfere with the RTA K108.

Sir Lawrence
          Participant

I must have. How do i get rid of it and go back to k108?  I dont even remember where or how got this mod.

Auzzie_Games
            Participant

Hope we get a litte Over haul of the K108, Like the 2.3 cab or updated paint (I Hate that bout RTA’s K108)

room217au
              Participant

@Sir Lawrence

I wasn’t suggesting you didn’t know you downloaded it. Sometimes we forget mods are in the folder. Sometimes we try out a mod, don’t like it and continue.
                Since the Steam WorkShop became a thing for SCS, folks often forget they have subscribed to a WS mod because they reside in a very different folder.

Sir Lawrence
                Participant

I repurchased the k108 but did not get item. where do i down load the truck?

kuhapro
                  Participant

Hi I am new to sim trucking and purchased the 1.39 version of this truck did not try it as 1.4 appeared so waiting for the update truck.  Was wondering though does the KW108 have dual steering and day cab?

room217au
                    Participant

ATS no longer supports right-hand-drive

kuhapro
                      Participant

@room217au sorry about that I did not put chassis after steering dual steering chassis like the kw200 just want to make a truck that resembles our family truck

Bunkiester
                        Participant

Please check the light flares on the fuel tanks – the ones I just chose need updating.

simonsk
                          Participant

that’s right, also applies to the lights at the back of the cabin, would be nice if you can make slots for them, and please more slots for licht on the front bumper.

K108
                            Participant

Nice to meet you. I’m using translation.

Some of my wishes, 8X6, 8X4 and 6X4 long wheelbase variations on the chassis.

Added marker lamp to the square fuel tank. Added marker lamp to sunshield.

If it is possible to work, I would like to know the price associated with the work.

Attachments:
                              You must be logged in to view attached files.
                              PvtStash
                              Participant

Hi, I know everything is changing but I was wondering if a couple of things could be added to the 108 in some future update. Was hoping for a 2.3 and 2.8 flat roof cab variant. Have done edits for myself so I can send them if it helps. Thanks.

Attachments:
                                PvtStash
                                Participant

The offer still stands if RTA would like to add these cabs to a future update. I don’t want anything in return, I am not after money.

Attachments:
                                Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.