Australian Outback Map

BREAKING NEWS
  • Welcome to the site RTA Mods! You can use paypal to support the team - tech.supp.rta.mods@gmail.com
  • Author
    Jacob W
    Participant

good

Jayden
      Participant

you watched the description for the video?)))

Alexander
        Participant

Yes, that would be cool, but…

William k200
          Participant

Jayden
            what do you mean?

Jayden
            Participant

William k200 you must read the video description
              Authors: Rob Viguurs (Main Map/Model Developer, Admin), JellAy (Model Deverloper),
              xxGone_A_Strayxx (Model Developer), CrazyMango73 (Model Developer/Moderator),
              Plum (Lead Moderator), Olaf J (Moderator),
              DarknessEagleX (Lead Moderator), Jimmbo (Moderator), RTA Mods (locking).

William k200
              Participant

No, but this is great news.

Skott 69
                Participant

Joseph
                Participant

It’s better to have ideals and dreams than nothing.

AussieReg
                  Participant

yeah i am an aussie and hope this will turn out well, we have a lot of good country, a lot of good transport too, i have many great memory’s of my 30+ yrs trucking and feel we need to show the world our “trucking world”

Explore_Transport
                    Participant

@jacobW

Its not much, but having driven SCS, Mod and RTA trucks down there, I can say that it has its unique set of challenges and enjoyable.

room217au
                      Participant

As a suggestion, I’d say build VIC, NSW and QLD because that’s where most of the people live, and most of the famous landmarks and almost all of the mountain ranges, are. The big industry ports, big cities, etc. You’ll be able to drive the Hume, Princes and Bruce highways, see the Snowy Mountains, Opera House, the big mining towns of north western queensland. Tons of stuff.
                        Folks will wanna drive the Nullabor, of course. But only those who haven’t driven that road for real 🙂 Nullabor is the native word for ‘treeless’. And they ain’t kidding.
                        800km. Eight hundred kilometres, of nothing at all. This includes the “90 Mile Straight”. 147km of gun-barrel straight road. And it’s soul-destroying for those who aren’t used to it.
                        Most of the ‘visible’ area of interior Western Australia is red dirt, rocks and roos. Check out Meekathara on any map. As I recall there’s no civilization with 300km in any direction. It’s a damn long way north of Southern Cross for not much at all 🙂
                        Madurah Pass. A cutting through a small-ish hill group that, for some reason, couldn’t simply be by-passed by flat road. You’re about 200m above sea-level at the top of the cutting and you suddenly sea a vast stretch of land before you. Further than the horizon, the flat, barren landscape shows nothing at all. Not even a shrub.

But GET to these places? Good heavens.
                        Great idea, an Aussie Map, but the big industry states on the east coast would do well.

Sneederbilt
                        Participant

yes i’d like to put my kw’s to use in aussieland lol

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.