Updates

BREAKING NEWS
  • Welcome to the site RTA Mods! You can use paypal to support the team - tech.supp.rta.mods@gmail.com
  • Author
    slammingkilz
    Participant

I am having an issue trying to get my updates for the 4 trucks that I purchased a while ago. I tried to go to my profile and click the update button but nothing happens and I never receive a link in my email like the instructions say.  Can someone help me with how to get the updates for the Kenworth T609, Pete 359, Mack Superliner, and the Cat CT660?

Thank you.

Digital X
      Participant

Same thing here. I have the Mack SL in my mod manager and the MEGA account linked, but it appears emtpy. Unless we’re missing something obvious?

I didn’t want to start a new topic since I am having the same issue. Do these downloads dissapear after a certain period of time?

for some reason the vawdrey trailers havent been working correctly, weights are wrong along with it doesnt have any customization. i was wondering when there would be a new update for this trailer setup to be fixed accordingly??

Jonathan Ahumada
        Participant

Cómo puedo obtener las actualizaciones de mis camiones rta?

lawman
          Participant

I am having the same problem with updates, any answers?

room217au
            Participant

The bad news is, interior sound code has been updated in 1.43 beta so it won’t be long before trucks need to be updated again.
              This makes life kinda more difficult for RTA in that the time period between major game updates is getting shorter each time.

lawman
              Participant

I have not received the 1.40+ updates yet. How do I get them?

Chippies
                Participant

Heya, im back playing the new dlc and patch 1.43. i bought few trucks while back with 1.37, they work but no sound lol. Ive followed a link to this site from the other one, clicked the update button and patiently waiting past week for an update. Understand if busy, just getting little worried if ive done something wrong or i need contact anyone. any sort of help to steer me in the right direction be awesome.

Thanks

Curtisjch
                  Participant

Hello,

I am having a similar issue were I am unable to select update.

I haven’t been able to receive an update for the superliner, 359 or 379 since early 2021.

Any assistance would be appreciated as I really enjoy using your mods.

sloogasta
                    Participant

Same issue. I hit the update button and have waited for a couple weeks now.

The update page says all my trucks are updated. I hit the update button on my profile oh 3 or 4 times.

Nothing. I have every truck off the store page.

What is the magic word?

Please! May I have my updates in my mega folder?

Thank you

Bonk
                      Participant

same issue cant get an update , update button in my profile is useless and doesn’t do anything . Would like the updates please and thank you

NMdestructeur67
                        Participant

Bonjour a tous , je voulais savoir a quand les mises a jours sur les camions et remorques , sa fait bien un an édemie que je ne peux plus jouer ,

parceque les mises a jours ne sont pas faites , donc je me suis rabattue sur un autre jeu .

est ce que un admin pourrait me tenir informer de l’avancer des travaux merci .

Attachments:
                          You must be logged in to view attached files.
                          NMdestructeur67
                          Participant

suite.

Attachments:
                            You must be logged in to view attached files.
                            room217au
                            Participant

I see that ALL trucks and trailers that can be purchased at RTA Mods have been updated for 1.45
                              I’ve been a customer at RTA for almost as long as there’s BEEN an RTA.
                              I own 13 of those trucks and all 3 trailers.
                              I have 3 trucks updated for 1.44
                              Three. That’s it.

Or are the 1.45 versions only for new customers?
                              This is a disgraceful way to run a business.

xRECONLOBSTERx
                              Participant

Hello,

Is it possible for someone to send me an update link?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.