Proposals-Wishes-bugs k 200

BREAKING NEWS
  • Welcome to the site RTA Mods! You can use paypal to support the team - tech.supp.rta.mods@gmail.com
  • Author
    Administrator
    Keymaster

Please write in this topic, your claims, suggestions, requests for Kenworth K200. If you find bugs or inaccuracies, etc please attach screenshots so that we can easily understand what the problem is. Thank you

room217au
      Participant

K200 v15.5 beta
        The “turbo temperature” gauge (behind the steering wheel, centre of instrument cluster) still displays brake air pressure and the needle falls when applying the footbrake.
        Probably same for 908 and 609.
        Pretty sure SCS have implemented the exhaust temp attribute already.

Sledge
        Participant

I just installed the ATS 1.40 K200 and noticed a couple of things. NOTE: I am using a standalone profile for RTA trucks only.

1. When you turn the wipers on, it is not clearing the rain droplets off the windscreen.

2. The GPS is a little bright (refer attachment).  I have tried the dashboard lighting under F4, however does not change it’s brightness.

Attachments:
          You must be logged in to view attached files.
          AlexD
          Participant

здравствуйте. я не могу прицепить груз wot с продвинутой сцепкой ребят надо бы это исправить ну хотелось бы конечно

Attachments:
            AlexD
            Participant

и еще

Attachments:
              room217au
              Participant

@Sledge
                A change in vertex colour values sees those values being restricted to less than 0.5 now, when before it was 0.0>1.0
                What this means, is that 1.39 models having values there of greater than 0.5 (verrrry common) appear ‘very bright’ in the new lighting system.
                I can only guess that RTA updated the trucks before SCS made this recent change to the above info, or perhaps missed that one single mesh pane, out of thousands, when updating.
                In fact, I’m investigating a similar kind of issue in the 908 right now and trying to fix it 🙂

simonsk
                Participant

need more Slots for Windshield please, can help anyone me

Attachments:
                  room217au
                  Participant

@simonsk
                    This change requires knowledge of 3D modelling.
                    Are you asking RTA to make changes? Or do you want to make a mod?

simonsk
                    Participant

I ask RTA for changing, i have no idea of modding…

room217au
                      Participant

@simonsk

I am reasonably certain that RTA use the SCS files for interior accessories but there is no harm in asking 🙂

TruckerMoon
                        Participant
                          donpeppe
                          Participant

HY: Es wäre schön wenn man mehrere Möglichkeiten für Addons hätte wie SiSL’s Mega Pack. Die Beleuchtung des Tashboards ist am Tag nicht sichtbar.Auch eine überarbeitung des Lampenbügels wäre gut damit man Zusatzlampen anbringen kann. Danke

donpeppe
                            Participant

HY : Noch ein Wunsch Bitte ändert das NAVY man sieht nichts zu klein zu dunkel. ZB: TOM TOM wäre gut .Auch die Platzierung mittigs der Windschutzscheibe oder Tashboard wäre besser

room217au
                              Participant

Some serious issues with variants in K200 v 15.6 ext_interior model.
                                Part “cab2” has extra pieces in it that are not required.
                                Was this fixed in latest version which I don’t have yet?

niccan69
                                Participant

Hi there .
                                  I have 2 problems with the K200 for ATS.
                                  The 1st concerns the fix for the dashboard lights, the lights are (daytime) still dark!!!
                                  The 2nd, the speed indicated on the dashboard counter is in KM/H and not in mph.
                                  Thanks .

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.