Free mods.

BREAKING NEWS
  • Welcome to the site RTA Mods! You can use paypal to support the team - tech.supp.rta.mods@gmail.com
  • Author
    Braskus
    Participant

Hi,

I am still wondering how to get access to the mods listed as ‘free mods’ such as the Ford LTL 9000, Renault T and Volvo FH.

I tried messaging administrator about this and VIP membership but got no reponse.(Was sent on the 1st of august)

Thanks, Braskus.

Parks10
      Participant

Yes i would like to know this also

Bonk
        Participant

come to realize you cant get an answer from anyone , even before the war . Support is non existent

Braskus
          Participant

I noticed this to. I’m not getting the 1.43 updates in my mega like i’m supposed to either.

Digital X
            Participant

I remember someone mentioning the LTL 9000 was a gift? I cannot remember who said that now. As for updates, my Mack Superliner is still on 1.40, despite various attempts to update. This was before the conflict btw.

My update button is grey (and always has been to my knowledge, clicking it does nothing.) the folder in my MEGA account is still showing 1.40.

I have dieling’s Superliner now so not missing much.

Bonk
              Participant

My update button is gold but does nothing also

Braskus
                Participant

My update button has showed as ‘UPDATE REQUIRED’ for a long time. But click it has never done anything. There also appears to be quite a few free mods according to the store. For example the Volvo FH16 and Renault T for ATS show as no longer for sale. But free. But of course they show as ‘not in stock’ so you can’t ‘buy’ them. I don’t know how the free/gift stuff is supposed to work. But when i purchased one of the trucks i have i got a free trailer pack with it. Current situation aside since our issues were long before this. If you’re gonna charge money for something.. You really best actually provide support.

Braskus
                  Participant

Oh.. I’ve also messaged admins directly about the free mods aswell as VIP status. Infact my mega shows ‘VIP’ in the name. But i can’t access the VIP forums or the VIP store. So go figure.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.