379 Crashes

BREAKING NEWS
  • Welcome to the site RTA Mods! You can use paypal to support the team - tech.supp.rta.mods@gmail.com
  • Author
    scottyz48
    Participant

Just bought 379 yesterday 9/19/21 and now when I attempt to purchase truck game crash’s. double checked all files that are suppose to be in mod folder they look to be right. where do i go from here . Have 359 no problems.

Thanks

Scotty

Administrator
      Keymaster

Hello
        Try to install this hotfix

Attachments:
        You must be logged in to view attached files.
        scottyz48
        Participant

I did try hot fix no luck. Any other advice would be great. Don’t want to give up on truck.
          Thanks

Masonic Boone
          Participant

I am having the same problem. Except both the 379 and 359 keep crashing my game. I also tried the HotFix and still nothing. Now is it compatible with 1.41 game version?

PvtStash
            Participant

The only way any of us can help is to know what’s in your gamelog. Any errors are listed in there and would give a much better idea of what is falling over and why. It may be a conflict with another mod or something but without knowing what errors the game is throwing it is extremely difficult to pinpoint the issue.

room217au
              Participant

Are you absolutely sure that the CORRECT sound packs for the 379 and 359 are present and activated in your mod folder?

scottyz48
                Participant

Got problem resolved

Sorry for slow reply

Masonic Boone
                  Participant

what was you problem that you resolved. may be the same problem im having and cant figure it out

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.